We will work with you to evaluate the level of care that is necessary to improve your loved one’s quality of life. PBNC refer nurses available to serve you 24/7. Our data of licensed nurses provide skilled nursing services in the comfort of your own home, independent living or assisted living facility. Short or long-term visits available (2-hour minimum).
Our referred caregivers offer a variety of services to give our clients the specific care they need, including:
- Home Care (Medical/Non-Medical)
- Personal Care (Bathing/Bathroom Assistance)
- Companion Services
- Live-in Home Care
- Meal Preparation
- Visiting Private Duty Nursing
- Geriatric Assessment/Evaluation
- Transportation to our clients, Non-Medical (Shopping, Errands, etc)
- Nursing assessment and care management
- Safe home and environment assessment
- Medication administration and organization
- Diabetes management
- Wound care
- Hospice, palliative care
- Respite Care.
If you would like to request a service that is not listed here, please contact us.